Wednesday, January 31, 2007

HDH - Bianca Gascoigne

I really had no idea who this was up until a couple of months ago. I don't watch much UK television programming. Mostly due to the fact that I live in the United States, and the BBC can be a pompous bitch sometimes. But, I can't argue the fact that the Bianca Gascoigne upskirt post I had here a couple of months ago has become quite the popular search destination. So, being that I cater (and sometimes pander) to my reader(s), here's a couple of shots of Bianca's other asset. No, not her mental acumen. I'm talking about her cleavage.

It is quite impressive, and a welcome addition to the "Hump Day Hottie" stable I've been building for the past few months. Enjoy the pictures, and let's start focusing on Bianca's northern attributes. I hear her southern parts can get quite gusty . . . specially after consumption of tacos.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)