Friday, December 16, 2005

The Wife Request

My wife complained a little about The Sal's request to see a retarded midget picture, so I asked "Honey, what do you want to see on the blog". She mentioned something about the Ouch of the Day and I groaned, and then she conceded, with a sigh, to seeing animal sex featured here. Now, anyone can show a picture of animals getting it on, but inter-species animal sex is just a little hard to find. Here, I have provided her with a picture of a sheep getting it doggy-style from a kangaroo . . . which is also a subtle message to her as to what I have planned for our evening *wink wink*.

I just need to remind her that she'll be the sheep and I'm taking kangaroo duties . . . because it could end up being an uncomfortable night if the roles are reversed. Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Da Wife here...just wanted to say thanks for the animal sex. Don't think I'm a freak or anything for requesting it. Kangaroos don't really get me wet. But when they're fucking sheep I can't help but laugh.

Hey honey, remember the time we were at the dog park and that boxer kept raping all the other dogs (and one unsuspecting lady). That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

And by the way I fuckin HATE midgets...and Sal, I hope you fall down the stairs for requesting a picture of one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)