Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dead Man's Chest Trailer

Usually, a dead man's chest doesn't excite me much, but this ain't no ordinary dead man's chest. This has the Pirates of the Carribean name attached to it, so I put aside any necrophiliac tendencies and get all giddy about it. Yahoo movies has the first official release of the trailer . . . and they even offer it in Quicktime. The option for the shitty version on Windows Media Player is available as well . . . if you're a caveman and still use that format. If that's the case, then I wish an errant dinosaur snatches you up and makes you its dinner.

But enough about my qualms with WMV. I'm sure you want to see the actual trailer. Click here. It looks like a fun movie . . . despite the Johnny Depp prescense. It does feature Keira Knightley in corsets which accentuates her tiny live woman chest assets. So that's a positive. Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)