Tuesday, December 13, 2005

BAFW Catering Service

You might have noticed the frequency of posting declining a bit around here. I know, it's partly because I'm a lazy fuck sometimes, and partly because I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to buy Christmas presents for my large family. OK . . . maybe not for all of them, mostly for my wife (14 presents under the tree for her).

So . . . I have a request for the three people that regularly check up on this blog. What do you want to see in here? Naked hot chicks? Naked humped one-legged eye-patch wearing hippie midgets? Tell me what you want me to write about. I'm taking requests. Just drop a little note here in the comments section and you might see a you-inspired post from me.

Won't that make you feel special? I know it will. Like "Special-Ed" ride the short bus to school "special".

3 comments:

deestract said...

I like you when you muse on the meaning of it all...oh, wait, you don't do that. Well, then I'd like to request you muse on the meaning of it all. Thanks. =-)

|absolute absurdities| said...

Man I don't care what you write about, cuz it's all interesting anyway! but if you insist I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of a retarded midget...LOL!

Jaime said...

see . . . i have three readers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)