Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Beastly Picture

Proof positive that Brett Ratner is going to shit all over the third installment of the X-Men movie franchise. Apart from having mutant hookers and more mutants than you can shake a sentinel at, this is what they're making Beast look like. He kinda looks like an old pirate dipped in blue paint. Not impressed at all. You can check out the teaser trailer for X3 over at Apple to see this crap in motion. I haven't yet. I'm waiting 'til I go to the theater so I can violently convulse in public. That's just the kind of guy that I am I guess. A showman.

I am writing out my Christmas wish letter to Santa Claus after this post. I'm going to ask him to make this upcoming movie not suck as much as it looks like it will. If it's marginally better than Fantastic Four, then I will breathe a sigh of relief. If it's Dolph Lundgren Punisher bad . . . then I'm burning my comic book collection. Brett Ratner . . . don't kill my last wife-accepted hobby with a crappy movie.

2 comments:

Big D said...

I never could get the trailer to run but I went to the website, is that the transporter that is playing the juggernaught?

Jaime said...

not quite, but close. Vinnie Jones, the loan shark's muscle from that Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrel's movie where the transporter played one of the main guy's friends is playing Juggernaut.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)