Thursday, December 22, 2005

Expect Delays

I'm suspending the semi-regular posting schedule here on BAFW for the duration of the holiday season. There might be a few posts here and there if I run into something I must absolutely rant about, but don't expect much. This little blog has performed way better than I originally thought it would, passing 21,000 hits and reaching 350 posts.

To the regular(s), not to worry, I shall return with more things for you to roll your eyes at. In the meantime, I suggest everyone who comes around these here parts check out the links section for other interesting blogging. Happy holidays people, and I hope you don't get a lump of coal under the tree . . . or if you're Jewish . . . 8 straight nights of dradles . . . and for the Kwanzaa people . . . just what the hell do you get? Lion testicle charm bracelets?

4 comments:

|absolute absurdities| said...

LOL at kwanzaa gifts! Yo man what did ya get thesal for the holidays?

Jaime said...

eek! . . . the sal's xmas present?? oh man, i knew i was forgetting something.

oh, and btw, didn't i lend you a couple of volumes of 100 Bullets? a rapidly becoming nerd *wife* is looking for something to read.

|absolute absurdities| said...

Yeah man I haven't forgotten so don't worry man I'm not gonna steal yo comics aight!

They were quite interesting btw, i like how it all came together in the end.

Jaime said...

the end is nowhere near on that comic man.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)