Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Singing Sandwhiches Surface

You know, just when I thought there was no reason to live anymore, when things have gotten so bad that I just can't go on without thinking about the sweet release of a well tied noose, those goddamn Brits come up with something that just saves me from the misery that is 9:00 - 5:30. Just what did they come up with you ask? Well, if you're not into reading blog entry titles . . . I'll let you know. But seriously, read the titles moron. It saves me from typing too much. Singing Sandwhiches.

Why did I not think of this idea first. Why did I let those Limey fuckers get the upper hand in the lucrative and untapped business that is musical food items. Truly an oversight on my part. I guess videogames and cartoons are killing my creative drive. Here are some excerpts from the yahoo news article:
Opening the top of the sandwich box will activate a tiny sound module that plays a selection of music. This season's offering will be a medley of Christmas tunes including Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is Coming to Town and We Wish You a Merry Christmas.
You know, hearing Jingle Bells while eating my lunch at work would really help me keep my Tec-9 securily tucked in my knapsack . . . or as my wife calls it . . . my man-purse.

Right now all they have is holiday themed tunes, which is great since it's the holidays and all, but it won't fly if you hear "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" in the middle of July. But have no fear, Brit company Tesco has a plan for that already.
But further out, flavour/song combinations under consideration include Prawn To Be Wild, Let It Brie and that old Julio Iglesias favourite, Fillings, Tesco said.
Now, if they could get a tuna sandwhich that could play that "pop that coochie" song for me . . . I'd be in tuna heaven.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's spelled 'sandwich'. Laters..

deestract said...

Eww. Who wrote the last comment? It certainly sounds like something I'd say/write, but I swear I didn't. But whoever did is yucky.

deestract said...

It's 'on the back'.
I'm kidding!!! =-D

deestract said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)