Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's That Time Again

No, I'm not having my period . . . I'm a man, I don't get those. But I do have to deal with them once a month. And Oy Vay! to that. It's time to go over search terms that get people here for some odd reason.

Pirate .jpg - From Blog Search. Everyone loves pirates. I don't blame them as to why they would want to see pictures of them. I just hope they weren't looking for naked pirate pictures. I don't have any of those in here . . . yet.

Ciera Bush - From Google. Actually, George W. Bush's third niece on his mother's side of the family. Or the tuft of hair that is currently growing out of control in the midlands area of a certain hip hop songstress.

"bald chick" -hippie - More Google goodness . . . I just haven't seen many bald chicks that are hippies at the same time. More like Neo-Nazis. Someone's getting mixed signals here.

nipple - From Opinmind Beta Search. Yeah, never heard of that search engine myself, but apparently, it's populated by perverts. Nevermind that nipples are displayed here from time to time . . . it's just wrong if you go looking for it. You make me sick.

daniel radcliffe's grandpa - Courtesy of AOL Search. What kind of sickos populate the AOL search pages. Seriously, who would want to see Harry Potter's wrinkled old grandpa telling him a naughty bedtime story. Yeah, I bet that's what they were looking for. Sick bastards.

"war at home" nipple - From Google. I still don't know what that chick's name is, but her nipple is somewhere in here. It's ok to look for it. Everyone should see it. Because it's guaranteed you will never get a chance to check it out on that terrible show on FOX.

bin laden's niece - From Myway Search. The Afghan Angelina Jolie wannabe. I'd actually make out with an Afghan dog rather than her. Those pups are pretty. And no, just make out. No bestiality ok.

can thc seep into semen - From Google. Concerned potheads want to know . . . will pot make their little swimmers lazy. And the answer is . . . No, it'll just give them the munchies. And when they are released, they'll get cramps, and die, and you will never concieve.

"gag factor" hermione - From French Google. I wonder why the French want to gag Hermione. And I wonder just what they want to gag her with. I definately know what the Dutch would gag her with. Donkey dicks. But the French . . . hmm . . .

FOX tv - "ice skating with the stars" - From MSN. The Devil uses MSN to look for stuff to watch. Yay! Now I know. And he likes FOX, which totally makes sense.

my zombie AK-74 - From Google. My prefered way of dealing with Zombies is actually a double barrel shotgun loaded with those doorbuster slugs instead of the .12 gauge buckshot, but . . . and AK-74 will work just fine as well.

joaquin phoenix / frog in hair/ the showbiz show - From Google. Seriously one of the strangest interview snippets I've ever read. Find it here. You'll laugh 'til you feel frogs nibbling on your brain.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)