Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Seriously, Quit Trying

Seriously, Scarlett Johansson, quit trying to make me jealous. I know you want me, and my refusal to go a couple of rounds in the sack with you must have been earth-shattering. But getting spicy roles in Woody Allen movies to get back at me is just ridiculous. I don't care what pretty boy you're macking it with, it's not going to change the fact that I love my wife and I'm not going to cheat on her. Sheesh! It's hard being monogamous sometimes.
And does it seem a little odd that Scarlett is starring in a film that involves her being the "other woman". You're a good actress and all with some terrific . . ahem . . talent(s) . . . but isn't this hitting a little close to home? Is this how you're dealing with it Scarlett. Oh well. Go on and kiss your pretty boy actors in the rain while wearing a wet shirt. It's fine, I wish you the best. But seriously, quit dreaming about something that won't happen.

Time to take my psych meds now. Toodles.

2 comments:

deestract said...

wowowowow! Dream on... =-)

Jaime said...

nightmare on actually .. . that Johansson woman just won't leave me alone. she's in like 20 movies just so that i have no option but to watch one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)