Friday, October 12, 2007

Red Ring of Death

Yes, my XBOX 360, my favorite appliance of all (fuck you refridgerator!), has red-ringed on me today. After a year and a half of relatively trouble-free next-gen gaming, it finally showed its design flaw. I'll be out of gaming commission for the next 3 - 4 weeks while Microsoft sends me a box to send it to them via UPS so they can repair the console. I guess I will be spending the next few weeks watching more television, reading up on books I bought a couple of months ago but never got around to reading, and generally missing "Halo 3" and all the other games I currently have rented (through Gamefly) or own. This sucks, but at least this particular red-ring-of-death problem is covered under the warranty, and Microsoft is picking up the bill on the repair. I so want to go out and buy one of those black "Elite" versions with the bigger hard drives, but I'm broke, and I've grown quite attached to this console. *Sigh* C'est la vie.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)