Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Kanye West Blogs

Kanye West, musical performer and consumate whiner, has a blog? Sure, why not. Everyone and their momma has a blog now. Why not Kanye. I mean, what better outlet for his ranting and complaining than a blog. That's why I do this. It's good to know that Kanye and I may have something in common. Now, if I were rich like him . . . I would totally find better things to do with my millions. Oh well, check out his blog here and read it . . . or watch the videos and look at the pictures he posts up. Not much of a writer from what I can tell. I wonder if, whenever he does get around to posting, if it will rhyme. And be a post someone wrote 7 years ago but it has him saying "yeah" and "uh-huh" in the background.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)