Friday, October 26, 2007

Predator/Alien Hybrid Picture

Wether you want to admit it or not, there is going to be a 2nd "Alien Vs Predator" movie, and it's coming out this year. Right in time for Christmas. Here is one of the first shots I've seen of the Alien/Predator hybrid. This is the little sucker that popped out of the surviving Predator at the end of the first AVP movie . . . oh, and that was a spoiler in case you hadn't actually seen the movie yet. Sorry. "Alien Vs Predator: Requiem" will be in theaters soon. I'll probably drag my wife to go see this, just because I'm curious as to just how cheesy this movie will be. It might surprise me though. It might actually be OK. But I ain't holding my breath. Especially with rastafarian aliens.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)