Tuesday, March 20, 2007

TuGMO - Liquid Encouragement


I'm willing to bet that ain't fruit punch in those plastic cups. Unless it's mixed in with some vodka. I love these kids of parties (but why don't I ever get invited to them?). I have seen something like this live, in person, on Sunset Blvd at like 2 in the morning. If I haven't told you this story, I'll make sure to remember to retell it sometime. I have to go look through the archives though. I also love the encouragement that is happening in the background. One of the chicks starts saying that she's drooling all over the other one, but the guys chime in with a "don't worry about it, keep going" that just shows you the great friendships they have formed with these girls. These are the types of guys that drop "roofies" into those cups and then get it on with the chicks, passed out style.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)