Wednesday, March 28, 2007

28 Weeks Later Trailer (HD)

So, yesterday I showed you the poster for the movie "28 Weeks Later", the sequel to "28 Days Later". Being that today is a brand new day, I thought I'd provide you with the link to the trailer's website so you can see it in glorious Quicktime HD. Trust me, it's the only way to view trailers. I recommend the 720P format, which took up my whole computer's screen to display. Plus, the file is not as large as the 1080P version, but hey, if you have the time and the screen real estate, then knock yourself out.

From what I can tell from the trailer this one is about a family returning to London after the epidemic that pretty much destroyed the city in the first movie. Of course, it wouldn't be any fun if the zombies . . . err . . . I mean "infected" didn't show up again, and they do. From there on, it's a desperate race for survival as these "infected" are bloody fast and triple mean.

I'm a big fan of the first movie and will definitely go watch this one when it comes out. You can check the trailer for the movie here. Enjoy.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)