Monday, March 19, 2007

Paris Hilton vs. Penis

I realize that I really shouldn't be uploading and then posting every picture of Paris Hilton that I find on the internets. Mostly because I think she's a pretty disgusting (oxymoron anyone?) human being, but also because my Photobucket decides to delete random pictures based on some service agreement they made me agree with when I went with them for picture hosting. Always read the fine print kids. So, I might as well just redirect you people to where the actual pictures are so that I don't see those annoying replacement jpg's they load telling everyone that I violated their service agreements. So, remember ladies and gentlemen, the title of this post is "Paris Hilton vs. Penis", and the penis in question allegedly belongs to Cee-Lo of "Gnarls Barkley" fame. Judge for yourselves after you check out the extremely NSFW picture here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)