Saturday, March 10, 2007

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters Trailer #2


Just another trailer for Boston's favorite cartoon movie that freaked them out into thinking their city was under terrorist attack. Some of the stuff in here looks like what the previous trailer had, but this one is longer, and has a few more excerpts of scenes that only enhances my want to watch this movie . . . maybe a little on the baked side. I'm not saying I enjoy hallucigenic or mood enhancing substances . . . I'm just saying that if there' any movie out there that can be enhanced by a little cannabis, it would be this one.

And "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". But I can't remember a God damn thing about that movie. I know I watched it, but you know how college is. Experimentation led to a complete blackout when it comes to those 2 hours of my life.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)