Tuesday, March 27, 2007

28 Weeks Later One Sheet


Since I made a reference to this movie and it's predecessor in my post dealing with my upcoming birthday preparations, I thought I'd post up the really bad ass poster they came up with for it. I haven't personally seen this up at any movie theater that I go to, but that's only because I don't see that many movies anymore at the local cineplexes. This is still, though, a very powerful and propaganda'ish looking image that captures the feel of a world (or country) thrown into a zombie-fueled turmoil. I am looking forward to seeing this in theaters when it is released here in the United States. I hope they keep the grimy, DV-Cam, hand-held style of the first one. Zombie movies should not be pretty.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)