Friday, March 23, 2007

I Heart David O. Russell



Holy fucking shit. This is just released "out-take" footage of director David O. Russell fucking losing it on the set of "I Heart Huckabees". I thought the movie was pretty entertaining before I saw this movie, but now, I must absolutely own this. Why don't the special features in movies include this? I mean, he could have killed Lily Tomlin during this altercation, that's how pissed off he looks. Enjoy his fine use of the English language throughout the clip. It's cinematic bliss.

I can just picture Jason Schwartzman and Dustin Hoffman looking at each other during this and wondering what the fuck they got into. Classic Hollywood. I heart this clip.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)