Monday, March 12, 2007

Musically Inclined Mondays - Plan B

Before I head out to work this afternoon (yes, I don't have to be in until 1 PM) I thought I'd post up the MP3 post, and since I was feeling a little on the hip hop'y side, I thought I'd post up these great Plan B tracks which feature The Rolling Stones and Radiohead. It is as good as it sounds, and I highly recommend you take up my bandwidth with the download. What else can I tell you about Plan B . . . um, fuck it. Get these tracks and make your own judgements. If you don't like it you can always delete it.

Wild Horses (feat. The Rolling Stones) - Plan B
Paint it Blacker (feat. The Rolling Stones) - Plan B
Missing Link (feat. Radiohead) - Plan B

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)