Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Even Trolls get Groped

I don't know who finds Kirsten Dunst attractive (apart from a certain, self-proclaimed ePCdoctor . . . but his standards are questionable to begin with). There is certainly nothing aesthetically pleasing about her whatsoever. I mean, just look at these pictures. Sure, she's in a bikini, but I'm willing to bet most of the (sane) male population can look at these pictures and shrug as they resume their search for pictures of hotter women on the internet. So, why am I posting these pictures? For the troll-loving perverts out there that want to see Kirsten Dunst in a bikini . . . getting her breasts fondled by her friend. To all the sick fucks out there, enjoy the picture below. I don't know how you can live with yourselves, but keep on coming back. Oh, and nice choice on the sunglasses Kirsten. I don't know if you were being ironic or just plain retarded when you put those on. My money's on retarded.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)