Friday, September 02, 2005

Screen Cap Conflagration

No trailers today. Rather, for those with slow connections, I'll just provide a screen cap with a little bit of information about the upcoming movie.
Yes, for those who are fans of Euro-trashy vampires and balding werewolves, Underworld:Evolution will be hitting theathers soon. I was only marginally amused with the first outing, but this might make a good rental.
The Exorcism of Emily Rose, which I have linked a trailer to last week or so . . . will knock your damn socks off when you go watch it. I have not seen a scarier PG13 outing ever. Even my wife, who is known for being a bit of a pussy when it comes to watching scary movies, will be watching this with me opening weekend. I'm going to need one of those falcon handling gloves.
There's no way this is going to be as good as the original one. But, it's got one of the hot chicks from Lost. And that Tom Welling is so dreamy *sigh*.
This will be a fond reminder of what Natalie Portman looked like before she decided to shave her head for this movie and then going with the mohawk. This one's for you Heather.
Zathura is like a space Jumanji . . .actually, that is exactly what it is since it's supposed to be some sort of a continuation of that story. I'm a little sketchy on the details, but Jon Favreau is directing. I enjoyed his Elf movie from a couple of years ago. His kid films are adult friendly. They could be a little more adult friendly if they had strippers, but whatever.

4 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

Whats the movie with the guy from smallville called?

Jaime said...

The Fog. You know, there was way more to this post that I was going to put up there, but I was doing this during a resume class, and got cut off when we had to move to a different computer-less room.

So . . finish the post is what you're thinking right? fuck that, I'll do it later. You're not the boss of me.

Crazy Dan said...

LOL.. Nah I just wanted the naem of the movie because like you said he is so dreamy.

deestract said...

DAMN, i can't WAIT for The exorcism of emily rose. I will be there too on Friday and I swear, I can barely sit through the commercial without getting goosebumps. I pity the fool next to me for I will be digging my nails into his flesh...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)