Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Gwyneth "Lurch" Paltrow

I did not know they were remaking those Addams Family movies already. It seems like only 13 years ago we were watching Wednesday Addams playing with that tubby brother of hers while Lurch . . um . . Lurched around. It takes acting chops for an actor to pull off that role, so I guess that's why Gwyneth is taking that up. She looks spot on, as Chris Martin would say 'cause he's so British and all.

But, there's always a possibility that she just thinks she looks good. Like Aushwitz-chic. I love a chick that I can use her protruding ribs to wash laundry on. That is hot.

1 comment:

Big D said...

She looks like she is going to eat apple... I mean eat a apple.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)