Thursday, September 15, 2005

Losers on Screen

No, not a movie about you and your friends hanging around your mother's basement eating cheetos in your underwear and practicing the newest brown-crown techniques. This is yet another comic book adaptation containing The Sal's newest object of 4-color obsession. He seems to fall in lust with comic book chicks every other week.
This is basically a story about covert CIA operatives that get the short-end of a raw deal from a mysterious CIA head-honcho that only goes by the name of Max. This comic is pure rock solid action from start to finish. So much so that I noticed some pages stuck together when I got my trade paper back copy back from the Sal. Hmmm . . . . must buy disinfectant spray.

Helming this project is Peter Berg. He did that little, and amusing, Rundown movie and that football flick I will never watch called Friday Night Lights. He does action well. He's also writing, which would delay his Sam Fisher project . . . I can't for the life of me remember the name of that videogame. Oh yeah, that's 'cause it's overblown and hyped up crap. Not like Halo 2. That game is divine in every single way. I will tear the heads off the infidels who say Counterstrike is better. I'll just borrow one of the Sal's katanas.

1 comment:

Crazy Dan said...

Everyone must bow down before the mighty master chief. Long live halo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)