Thursday, September 29, 2005

Class in Spades

When you look at Britney and Kevin, you can't help but think "Wow, those two know how to dress". Just look at Feder-leezie . . . he's wearing his tank top like a sports bra. Why isn't GQ all over this new fashion trend. And further more, I hope this is not one of the pictures that OK magazine paid in excess of 3 million dollars for. What did they shoot that picture with, a Mr. Magoo lense?

I wonder what that baby looks like. I'm not going to buy the magazine though. If someone could e-mail me some pictures of the little tyke. I just want to check if he's got the billy-bob teeth already.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Did they take them with my mobile phone camera?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)