Friday, September 30, 2005

Anne Hathaway Nude

Up until now, this was the closest you could get to taking a gander at Anne Hathaway's rack. She's the chick from all those awful Princess Diaries movies. Well, seems she's getting a little edgy as she gets older. For her upcoming movie titled . . . um . . who cares. She does sex scenes. I won't post the pictures here, but the link provided shortly after this paragraph will take you there. I think it's only fair that the guy who posted these pictures first be credited for posting them up before me.

Oyster Derby

EDIT: The movie is called "Havoc". Sounds like an early nineties Image Comics' character. Oh, and if you want, you can also check out The Superficial.

2 comments:

Big D said...

I'm glad she is going to be in a movie I can admit to watching.

Jaime said...

hide your secret stash of G rated Princess Diaries movies.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)