Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Agassi Gets a Supercut(s)


Wow, that Andre Agassi's got himself a pretty great new hairdo huh? I was tired of the shaved head look. Made him look kinda like a tampon. But this . . . This makes him look like Conan the Barbarian mixed in with a little Fabio. All you need there is an ax and a broadsword and he's ready to terrorize the tennis courts . . . . waitaminute? Is that Brooke Shields?

Whoa, yet another victim of the dreaded man-face. What's up with this. And that exposed nipple, not even sexy when you take it within the context of the picture. It's just disgusting. Kinda of makes my stomach turn really. I think I need a minute or two to collect myself. And by collect, I mean puke every single thing I have eaten today. I wonder what Jamba Juice looks like regurgitated. Pretty much the same going down I guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where does she buy her cloths?

Big D said...

It look more like a peck then a tit.

Crazy Dan said...

Looking at a nipple made you puke.... is there more going on then I want to know about.

Jaime said...

that nipple looks like it would dispend beef jerky rather than breast milk.

and no, i love a nipple so long as it is attached to a woman that does not suffer from MFS . . . man-face syndrome

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)