Thursday, September 20, 2007

Southland Tales Trailer

"Southland Tales" is director Richard Kelly's long awaited follow up to "Donnie Darko", a film I love, but also a film that confused the bejeezus out of me. "Southland Tales" will also confuse you, as you will be able to see after you check out it's trailer page over at Yahoo!. I don't know what it is with this guy and confusion, but they go hand in hand. Despite not know just what the fuck is going on, it does have a pretty big ensemble cast. I could go through all the names in this movie, but I'll just let the trailer do the talking.

Bet you can't spot the Kevin Smith cameo in this movie. If you do, I'll totally high-five you. What . . . you were expecting a prize of some sort? El-oh-El.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)