Tuesday, September 04, 2007

BAFW Weather Update

It's fucking hot. It's not even 9 AM and already my house feels like the inside of a toaster oven. And I have no A/C, so don't even ask why I don't turn it on. The worst part is that I need to catch up on some shows that were DVR'd weeks ago, but this piece of crap Motorola box that Time Warner Cable provided us with overheats 15 minutes after I plug it in. It works great 3 seasons out of the 4. It's a good thing not a whole lot of great stuff is aired during the summer.

So, who's up for an ice age for a change? I hear it should be cooling down here in Los Angeles within the next couple of days, which will be nice. But I'm ready for fall to come around already. This heat is fucking with my television viewing. Not only that, every time I'm out in the living room (AKA - the oven room) I get stuck to the leather couch while trying to watch TV. I fucking hate the summer,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)