Monday, September 24, 2007

Meg White Sex Tape?

When I hear "sex tape", there's a list of usual suspects that immediately pop-in to my head. Both Hilton sisters, Vanessa Hudgens, Pam Anderson, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears . . . but Meg White? Of "The White Stripes"? Not so much. But, it would appear that a video has been leaked out on the interweb of her and some guy getting it on. I've seen the 2 minutes and change and all I have to say is, well, it's kind of gross. And, confusingly arousing at the same time. Sure, Meg White is not in great shape, I don't find her to be all that attractive . . . but it's still two people fucking like rabbits. Chubby-chasers can head out to Egotastic which is hosting the video (I don't know why) to experience it for themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read an article yesterday, I think on cnn.com, that was saying the tape was definitively proven to be a fake. Of course, the article was probably written off of an official press release or something. The whole thing seems very strange when you think about how she's supposed to be suffering from "acute anxiety". This tape probably won't help that.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)