Monday, September 03, 2007

Musically Inclined Mondays - Annuals

The "Annuals" make pretty music. Pretty music that gets you relaxed, and then slaps you around a little when it hits its peak. I highly recommend that you download these tracks ('cause, well . . . they're free) and check out the band. I could go on and on about how I ran into this band on a weekly round-up of free MP3's somewhere and how I thought they were genius and I've been meaning to include them in playlists I make for my car driving pleasure . . . but, well, I guess I have been going on and on. Why don't I stop this, let you get to your downloading (fucking MP3 pirates . . . thank you come again), and then you can go back to looking for naked pictures of your favorite celebrity train-wreck. I know, I'm looking for them too.

Annuals - Brother
Annuals - Bleary Eyed
Annuals - Dry Clothes

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)