Monday, September 03, 2007

Halo 3 on the Horizon

I'm not sure if it's been my recent shift into racing games as being my preferred method of video-gaming, but I almost forgot that "Halo 3" is coming out this month. Sure, "Halo 2" might not have had a truly satisfying story-line, but at least the multi-player aspect of the game kept you awake for many hours on end. Having played the Beta that came with "Crackdown", I have to say that this game, while slightly different in the way it controls, will pretty much do the same thing to you all over again. Check out the rest of these images, and make note of the Spartan III's that make an appearance below. Master Chief ain't the last Spartan after all.

You should read a couple of the "Halo" novels. Just to get pumped up for the game.







Please, wipe up your geek-mess you left next to the keyboard.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)