Friday, April 13, 2007

Will Ferrell Short

wmode="transparent" data="http://funnyordie.com/v1/flvideo/fodplayer.swf?channel=0|1|2|5|0&rating=2.5&ratedby=1&canrate=&VID=74&file=http://funnyordie.com/v1/flvideo/74.flv&autoStart=true">




This is too funny. Not because Will Ferrell is in it, but rather because I find kids cursing to be the ultimate paramount in comedy. Check this video out. Oh, and Ferrell's got a mean whi-fro.

Edit: I don't know why the video player is not showing up on my computer when I publish, but I'll get to the bottom of it. In the mean time, check out the link to the video here and fall in love with "Pearl".

Edit #2: Ok . . . So, it works on Safari, but Firefox, the browser I was originally using, does not show up with the video. But, chances are you got here with Internet Explorer . . . in which case . . . um, sorry for the spyware. Yeah, you should definitely get yourself a Mac.

PS. I'm kidding about the spyware, but I'm pretty sure you were fuh-reaking out right now, huh? Don't worry, it's just a backdoor trojan.

1 comment:

@margeemateo said...

yeah! this one's hilarious for Pearl not Will Ferrell, and for whoever Pearl's mom is... =o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)