Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Are You Joking?


Well, it looks like this is what Heath Ledger will be looking like as he portrays the Joker in the next Batman film which is currently being shot. And if you're thinking he kind off looks like "The Crow" had a fight with a green highlighter pen . . . and lost, then you'd pretty much be right. But, I'm sure the special effects will make him look sort of decent, other-wise he's just looking like a gay goth dream. Plus, he's never going to finish that Rubick's Cube. That thing's huge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... that's retarded. You pretty much summed up my first impressions. I haven't seen this til now. So sucky looking. So sucky.

Jaime said...

Who would have known that Heath Ledger would actually make a great Joker. When I originally wrote this, it didn't seem like a likely possibility. I stand corrected.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)