Friday, April 06, 2007

New Advertiser Welcome Mat - TFAW


I love everything comics related. So, it only makes sense to me, and that's really the only one it should make sense to, that I partner up with a comics and comic-book related merchandiser in an effort to pull in the "sit around in my underpants while you people click on ads and actually buy stuff so I don't have to go to work everyday" money. So, nerds of the world who are not into all of the clever t-shirt merchandisers I have partnerships with, your time has come. Head on out there to "Things From Another World" (or TFAW for short) and start buying anything from toys, to comics, to graphic novels, to even t-shirts. You know you want to rock that Punisher skull t-shirt in an ironic sort of way. This way, you can put a couple of bucks in my pocket in the process. It's win-win.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)