Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ends of a Spectrum - Alba vs Fergie

Thursday should be renamed "Panty-day", because that's all that's going on today at BAFW. Not that I'm complaining, too much, but a nice panty flash can do wonders for your morning. Take Jessica Alba for example. There she is, looking pretty hot despite her recent weight-loss. That dress looks like it could cause some problems if viewed from a different angle . . . or if a slight breeze were to come over and blow it away. It's pretty flimsy. Since we don't have the benefit of creating breezes here at BAFW (not yet, but I'm working on it), we do have different pictures of different angles that do show that the dress she is wearing is . . . totally see through.


Now, I know that you were probably waiting to see a picture of her not wearing anything under that dress, but she's no Paris Hilton. The tighty-whities she's wearing are not that sexy when it comes to underwear, but it still is a totally unplanned and therefore voyeuristic experience that you can (and I'm sure you will) spend some time looking at, if not doing other things to yourself. Seriously. God's watching. Here's a shot from behind, that shows the behind.


So, as far as spectrums go, a Jessica Alba panty-flash is as far as you can go when it comes to "good". What could I show you that would be bad? Well, in case you didn't read the title to this blog-post . . . that would be a Fergie panty-flash.

These come courtesy of some movie she's shooting, or whatever. I'm sure the papparazi have not taken up residence in her home, but I do know she tries really hard to be "sexy". Just comes off as post-op trans-sexual to me. I mean, look at that face. I have no idea how her boyfriend, Josh Duhamel, puts his penis in that every time they have sex. It's just unreal. I mean, sure, Fergie has a decent body, but she's the epitomy of "Butterface". You could, of course, cut her head off and that would improve her looks by 100%, but it would not last. Decomposition and rigor mortis always screws things up in the end. And what's up with those panties anyway? What she needs is some "Face/Off" style face transplant surgery, stat! I don't care who's face you put on her. John Travolta or Nick Cage. Anything would be an improvement.

1 comment:

Victor said...

Fergie is so hot! she make me cum

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)