Thursday, April 12, 2007

American Sex Idol



I don't watch "American Idol". Not a single season's worth of shows have been watched by my eyes, and I feel perfectly happy and ok with that. That doesn't mean that I won't post videos from time to time of Sanjaya making an ass out of himself and only sticking around because all of the tech support workers in India phone in to vote for his retarded ass. This video above, is Sanjaya-less. It, rather, features a contestant from the second season of American Idol called Olivia Mojica, who made it to the top 24 (I think), but not all the way . . . Um, who cares. She has a sex tape which is described as 40 minutes of hot sex. Check out the video, for as long as it is up and viewable.

EDIT - Yes, it's only playing 26 seconds of the actual 54 seconds for me as well. Don't freak out, it's not your computer. You can also check out this shorter clip courtesy of TMZ.com, which, plays all the way, but has the quality of a VHS tape that was left in the sun for an entire summer.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)