Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jessica Simpson Shows Dinner Plates

Jessica Simpson was spotted, out and about, without John Mayer some night ago (do you see the in depth reporting that's going on here?) and it would seem that we, the public, are getting to know her a little bit better. Enough that Jessica Simpson is showing off her dinner plates. Oh wait, those are just her giant areolas. My God they're huge. I mean, some people like eating off of dinner plates, but they just look freakish to me. A boob should have a tea-plate surrounding a nipple. Just my opinion though. And while the rest of Simpson's boobs might look pretty good (bigger is better), her face is looking a little bit on the tired side. I hate to say this, but it might seem that her sister is actually edging her out in the "who's prettier" department. Pictures of Jessica's almost nip-slip, table-ware viewing below.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Yes, i realize the irony of typing in 6 letters of word verification for 3 letters of inane chatter. I just pwned mySELF!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)