Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Paris Hilton - Losing What Mind?

I tend to talk to myself while in private, because, well, who else can hold a conversation with myself other than . . . myself. Yes, I am pretty fucking witty when it comes to that. I tell the best jokes when I'm alone. I have the best stories to tell. I'm the life of my one-man party. And that's the difference between Paris Hilton and me. You see, she does it in public. But she's not even all that witty about it. Take a peek at what someone saw just recently.
"But as Paris was about to leave, she started saying ˜firecrotch" to herself - but loudly - so everyone around her could hear. And she wasn't saying it to anybody - she was all by herself. She was practically chanting it!"
So, there you have it. Either Paris is an attention-whore (which I guess goes along with being a regular whore), or she's losing her mind to something that her Herpes medication can't cure. Possibly Syphillis. I remember from school that Syphillis can cause dementia in it's late stages. Which would not surprise me at all. But hey, at least she knows how to buy a bra.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)