Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Get Your Game On, Trailer-Style

I have an affinity for videogames. Just something that I grew up with, all the way from my Atari 800XL (the one with the keyboard) through my 8-Bit Nintendo system, to my Super Nintendo and then Sega Genesis. Those were my fondest consoles to date, but that does not mean that my flirtations with the original PS unit and the subsequent dealings with the X Box and the X Box 360 have not been anything but enjoyable. So today, I bring you a couple of game trailers that you should keep an eye out for. First up, Alone in the Dark. For the PS3 & X Box 360. It looks amazing. I really like the music towards the end. Is that a Chinese chorus?

Also included in this post is not so much a trailer but a leaked video of some multiplayer Halo 3 action, still in Beta. This is what the lucky ones who managed to get into the beta testing will most likely be playing in less than a month. The Zanzibar map is a favorite of mine from the Halo 2 game, and it looks pretty amazing here. I also like the new HUD. A couple of new weapons are seen here . . . if you can make them out through the poor quality of the video. Sorry people, it is YouTube. Digging the quad-wheeler.

Suck on those videos and I will post some more as the weeks go by.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)