Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sienne Miller Topless

I know, if you're anything like me, then you're saying to yourself "What? Again? I wish I could go through one day without seeing her semi-nude". It's the truth though. Apart from being Jude Law's ex-girlfriend and being in a couple of movies no one has seen, Sienna Miller spends her days making sure the paparazzi see her without clothes, or wearing underwear out in public like she's some sort of super-hero whore. I mean, common, enough is enough. I think she's in some sort of "shock and awe" campaign to woo the American movie audience . . . with nudity. Not in films. So, um . . maybe it's not the American movie audience that she's looking for. Maybe she wants the pervert demographic.

Whatever it is, enjoy the picture before Photobucket decides to take it down. They're such prudes about things like this.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)