Monday, August 13, 2007

Carmen Electra in Bikini - Not Surprised

So far this summer, we've seen a ton of celebrities wearing their favorite bikinis. Some I'd wish they'd never found out about the two piece wonder bathing garment. Others I'd wish they were actually legal. But Carmen Electra is someone I was just thinking about why she hadn't been spotted in one of these as of yet. Until now. Electra never fails to disappoint when it comes to looking sexy. Sure, she's not as young as she used to. And canoodling with Dave Navarro probably left her soul tainted for life . . . but she still looks good in a bikini. And she looks good riding some d-bag's shoulders in a game of chicken-fight. That's not jealousy by the way. I'm just stating a fact.

These pictures were taken in Malibu, and I'm sure there are more, but just how many pictures do you need to stimulate a stiffening of the loins? Yeah, I was thinking three as well.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)