Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Carmen Electra in Bikini - Addendum

Yesterday I posted some Carmen Electra bikini pictures. Today, I'm following up on that topic, not because I am all that impressed by her in a bikini. No, rather, I'm posting this extra picture up because apparently . . . she hangs out with a giant, bikini-clad Amazon. Holy shit, look at that chick. She's huge, but not in a sex line operator way. Or, it could just be that she's normal sized and Carmen Electra is a borderline dwarf. I like the first theory better though. Someone should lock this giant broad up and study her. She might just be a hot, shaved Sasquatch. She could be the missing link . . . or a recent evolutionary leap in human development. I don't know. But we need to divert tax dollars pronto.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)