Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem Trailer (For Adults)


I had read somewhere that there was a script for this movie out and about in pre-production some time ago. But, sice the first AVP movie was total ass (thanks Paul W.S. Anderson), I somewhat forgot about it, until a couple of days ago when I saw this. Now, for once, I am actually looking forward to seeing this movie. The trailer has everything you need to hook you in. Plenty of people die, heads explode, bodies are cut in half, and Alien blood totally melts off some guy's face. Awesome. Not a whole lot of big names in this one, but who cares. Since I watch a ton of TV, I did recognize one of the guys from "Rescue Me" (he plays the Shawn Garrity character) and a kid who plays the young version of the fake psychic detective on USA's "Psych" TV show. Other than that, it appears to be a bunch of nobodies, which is fine, since the majority of them won't be making it to the credits. Enjoy the trailer, and check out this movie this Christmas.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)