Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How'd I get on the Filipino Tabloids?

I'm seriously confused. I've been linked before in the past, but this one is just a little on the peculiar side. Sure, they send me a couple of hits with their linkage, but when they do, they refer to me as "Kuya Jaime", which if my experience hanging around a certain asian social networking website a few years back tells me anything, it's a term of endearment that means "Big Brother Jaime". Whatever it is, they're crediting me with finding Pink peeing pictures and Bai Ling "mutant nipol" pictures.



You can head on out to their website by using this link if you speak Tagalog. I know, I help broaden cultural horizons. Where's my Nobel Peace Prize? I'll settle for a discount coupon for spaghetti and fried chicken. The pinoys know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)