Monday, August 27, 2007

Musically Inclined Mondays - TV On The Radio

Holy shit. How much do I love TV On The Radio? Enough to bold their motherfucking name. This band will rock your shit. These three tracks I've uploaded for your downloading pleasure should give you a general feel for the band, but it's not enough. You have to hunt this band down. Get all their shit. I'm not fucking around either. Just look at all the expletives I've used so far to write about them. This is serious motherfucking shit. Get a little fucking rock & roll culture in you. Fuck whatever is playing in your MP3 player or car stereo.

Disclaimer - Band is not actually made out of Lego's, it's just the coolest picture I could find of them.

TV On The Radio - Staring at the Sun
TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me
TV On The Radio - Robots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)