Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hayden Panettiere Bikini Romp

I'm a fan of the show "Heroes" on NBC. It was pretty much my favorite show that debuted in 2006. Which is why I post pictures of Hayden Panettiere in a bikini now. Not because I'm into 17 year olds in bikinis. No way. I'm just a devoted fan of quality NBC television programming. It's "appointment television". Right? Or is this "Comedy Night Done Right"? I don't even know. These pictures are melting my brain. And they're making me feel kind of dirty. Damn you people for making me put these pictures up. Yeah, it's all your fault. I take no responsibility for this. I've seen your search patterns. I know what you want. I'm just catering to your perverted needs. At least that's what I'm telling the jury.




OMG . . . she's running . . . Queue up the "Baywatch" theme music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW... nice baby :)
I've found Hayden Panettiere Nude Video '09 for FREE

> > > www.HaydenPanettiere-Nude.com.

> > > www.HaydenPanettiere-Nude.com.

> > > www.HaydenPanettiere-Nude.com.

good quality...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)