Thursday, May 03, 2007

Marvel Fucks with My Head


This fucking full length trailer for the second Fantastic Four movie is . . . well, it really makes me want to go watch it. I don't know why. There are better comic book inspired movies coming out this year (or in 300's case, already have come out). I mean, Spider-Man 3 is right around the corner. But, is it just flashy editing and putting in all the cool parts in a tight 2 minute package designed to fool me into going to go watch this? At least, if I go watch this, I go in with low expectations. If it happens to be not terrible, then that could only be a positive, right? Oh well, I've spent more money on dumber things in the past. 20 bucks in June won't break the bank.

If you're not down with the YouTube'y definition of this video (who would) then check out the film's official trailer site here for high definition trailer screens that will fill your screen with what would appear to be greatness.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)