Monday, May 07, 2007

Sideboob-Burg - Natalie Portman

It would appear that the "sideboob" is currently overtaking the "nipple-slip" as far as frequency shown around these parts of the internet. Not that I have a preference over either one of those boob-displaying categories. But, with yesterday's Petra Nemcova offering, and today's Natalie Portman posting showing off a little bit of the sideboob action, it would appear that 2007 is the year of the sideboob. At least that's what my Chinese restaurant place-mat calendar is telling me. And who could not have anticipated that this little number Natalie Portman is wearing would not be ripe for some sideboob action? I mean, it's basically a trashbag with arm-holes cut into it. It looks good on her though. I think if you click on the picture below, and squint really hard, you can make out a little bit of the nipple. I think. I'm not guaranteeing it though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I jacked it to Natalie's side boob.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)