Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Kate Bosworth Fond of Bikinis

A couple of days ago I posted some Kate Bosworth bikini pictures that made me forget just how dangerously thin she had become over the past couple of years. I'm talking Aushwitz prisoner combined with Nicole Ritchie thin. You could say she was almost non-existent. But now, it looks like she's seen the light . . . the one in the fridge, because there's an actual semblance of meat on her that looks pretty good. Specially when she pushes them together with her arms like that. It doesn't hurt that she hangs out with other bikini'd chicks as well. Check out the caboose-focused picture below. Not too shabby ladies. Now, the two of you should wrestle. In the the mud. Or my pants.


Just kidding about the "my pants" thing. In case my wife is reading. She ain't no Jennifer Connelly. I'm totally getting smacked for that comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't understand it when I hear people say how pretty she is. She's too skinny. She looks like skin and bones in her bikinis.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)