Friday, May 18, 2007

Maxim is Blind

Let me start of by saying that Lindsay Lohan ain't no Quasimodo. With that said, she's also not the hottest woman on the face of this planet. I mean, that's something anyone can agree with, right? Well, if you're a Maxim Magazine staffer, you'd probably be on the opposition. They just picked Lindsay Lohan to be in their top 100 hottest women issue, and not in the top 50, 20, 10, but as #1! What the hell is going on with this crazy world. The only thing I was expecting Linday Lohan of winning right now was the "Most Likely to fall on a Penis, accidentally (wink) while snorting Cocaine" award for 2007. Not hottest woman in the world. I haven't picked up a Maxim in a long time. Now, I know why.


What color goes with "coke-whore"? Apparently, every single one.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)